English Language Instructor
LINGWIN IN SEARCH OF A NATIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER:
Lingwin company has been providing a variety of foreign language courses since 2010, as well as has been a Certified PTE General & Young Learners Exam Centre since February 2013. If you are looking for a friendly team of devoted professionals, cozy homelike atmosphere and individual approach to both teachers and students, a position of English Instructor with Lingwin Company is what you need indeed.
We are situated in the South of Russia, in the centre of the Volgograd city, right on the river Volga. See more about Volgograd.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Instructor is responsible for providing high quality, learner-centered language instruction which follows the principles and techniques of Lingwin Company, based upon the methods of PTE, designed to reward positive achievement in English language learning.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deliver learner-centred, goal-oriented lessons using communicative approach and PTE methods*
- Examine those who take PTE General and Young Learners Test*
- Teach students of all levels (from beginners to advanced) and a variety of ages (starting from 4 years old) at group and individual classes.
- Provide timely information about customers’ progress, strengths and weaknesses.
- Complete all administrative tasks (progress cards, reports, etc.).
- Take an active role as Lingwin front line representative and strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Participate in and/or organize weekend English clubs
- Take part in the work of Summer Children Camps by holding English classes as well as other events intending speaking English with children.
Attractive working conditions
- Monthly competitive salary
- Up to 30 academic hours per week
- Paid vacation in accordance with the legislation of the RF (28 calendar days for a 12-month contract)
- Free training workshops on teaching methods and technologies including ICT for TEFL and PTE
- Free classes of the Russian language given by a professional teacher of Russian as a foreign language
- Free wi-fi at the company offices
- A variety of social events
- Free tea/coffee in the office
- Friendly and responsive English-speaking office support staff
- Welcoming atmosphere, unrivaled fun and team-spirit
Convenient living conditions
- Fully-furnished accommodation within a stone’s throw of the city centre and the company office, paid by the company except for electricity and phone bills
- Free visa support with consular fees and expenses refunded on arrival
- Free legal visa registration
- Travel expenses
- Free transfers from/to the airport
- Free health insurance paid by the company
*New teachers are provided with a detailed instruction on PTE methods and Test Evaluation through a number of workshops.
See our presentation to learn more about the company.