Written translations – Russian, English, German, Italian
Lingwin provides you with a professional written translation of texts of any subject and size at a reasonable price and within a set deadline:
- legal paperwork, contracts;
- financial documents;
- personal documents (passports, IDs, licenses, certificates, diplomas)
- economic texts, articles, press releases;
- technical records, manuals, specifications;
- IT materials and user manuals;
- medical certificates, documents and articles;
- personal papers and mail.
Our Translation Languages & Language Pairs
As your translation agency we provide the whole range of expertise:
- our translations into Russian, English, German, Italian are notary certified in Volgograd, Russia;
- we guarantee full discretion of your documents: we can sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if needed;
- a linguistic audit of a translated document;
- proofreading and editing service if needed and reviewing translations by native speaker professionals;
- we work with texts in almost any file format;
- we can keep the layout and design of the original document, if agreed beforehand;
- if necessary, we hire a layout designer who will format your document to meet your requirements (Adobe, Corel, html/css).
How long does translation take?
Translation of one 200-word page takes one hour once the translator starts working. A professional translator can translate up to 2,000 words per day.
Our average standard order speed of translation is around 1250 words per day per one translator. The time may vary for specialized and technical matters and is subject to individual assessment.
It is possible to have your translation ready faster, but the price may get 20 to 70% higher depending on complexity of the subject and time limitations.
How much does it cost?
The cost of translation can be assessed by a qualified agency representative only. The basis for the translation cost assessment is the number of words in the document as given by Microsoft Word (in the Document Statistics dialog). But the final cost depends on a number of factors, and may vary due to the topic, urgency, the language of the original and the translation language, the complexity of the layout, e.g. pictures, schemes, tables etc.
For an accurate assessment of the number of pages and words in your document, as well as the cost and the estimated time of the translation, please contact our office +7(8442) 98-06-11 / +7(8442) 38-30-82.
You can use the form below to email us the file for assessment:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]